Saturday, March 9, 2013

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater


Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been able to post an update. Things have gotten crazy! Anyway, the eighth book is Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I was hesitate to begin reading this novel, because I was thinking it would be Twilight all over again. However, I got over that and I began to read and what I noticed was that the first couple chapters basically were just the girl seeing her wolf through the window, and her wolf watching her in the woods. At this point I was so close of putting the book down and walking away from it forever.   So then I talked to a couple of my friends who have read it, and they said, "Oh no you gotta keep going. gotta." So. I did. I don't know if it was a good thing or not, but I did finish the book. I will say that I loved the ending, BUT I don't know if I should continue the trilogy because I'm afraid the other two books will just be about the drama that goes on in their relationship. I would give this book a three out of five, just because I felt like the plot was weak in the beginning, and there were more than a few times during this book where I just really wanted to stop reading. If any of you have read Shiver, feel free to leave a comment below telling me how you felt about this novel. Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment