Hi everyone! The sixteenth book is Wicked Girls by Stephanie Hemphill. It's a novel written about the Salem Witch Trials. Before this challenge is over you will all realize how much I enjoy reading about the Salem Witch Trials. The story was written in an unique style. The pages kind of looked like they were in the form of poetry, but they weren't at the same time. It's confusing, but I would definitely check this novel out. It is well worth it. It is clear how much time and effort Hemphill put into this novel. She did a spectacular job!
- First novel was Things Left Unsaid
- Second novel is Your Own, Sylvia
- Enjoys baking and crafting in her spare time
- Huge sports fan
- Has received countless five star reviews.
What to Expect in this Book:
- Salem Witch Trials
- Irrational Decisions
- False empowerment
- Four out of five stars
- Loved the style she used, and the topic she wrote about.