Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Feature and Follow (#9)








Happy Friday everyone!

Thank you to Parajunkee and Allison Can Read for hosting Feature and Follow every week! The goal of the Feature and Follow is to meet new bloggers in the world of book blogging and earn some new followers :)

The awesome thing about this feature is that when you follow me I will follow you, and vice versa.  I want to know a couple of things before you leave my little corner. First, let me know if you are a new or old follower. I want to get to know all of you who take the time to visit my blog. Second, I know I mentioned above to either follow me on Bloglovin or Email, but feel free to follow me on Twitter, Google+, and I'm now on Facebook and Instagram. You can follow me on one or all of them, just let me know where you followed me :)  I lied, one last thing, make sure you leave your link so I can come visit :) I look forward to reading all of your blogs!

This Week's Question Is...

What is your favorite movie? Question asked by A Kernel of Nonsense 

My favorite movie is by far Grease. What is there not to like about it? The clothing is amazing. The dancing and singing is contagious. I would do practically anything to travel back in time to live during the era the movie took place. I love the the idea of having school cliques like the Greasers, the Pink Ladies, the Jocks and so on. I wouldn't mind dating Danny or Kenickie either! 


1 comment:

  1. Information you submit this really helps me, a lot of interesting things that I encountered after reading this article you wrote Perbedaan Gagal Ginjal Akut dan Kronis Penyebab Penyakit Vitiligo
    Terimkasih has written an excellent article for our read Cara Mengobati Jantung Bengkak Penyebab Penyakit Scabies
    Continue to create other interesting articles that can be beneficial for everyone, nice to meet you and good luck always Apakah Benjolan Di Leher Berbahaya

    ReplyDelete