Friday, March 6, 2015

Flashback Friday

We have made it to Friday! This has been a busy week for me here at A Book Lover's Corner. I tend to give a sigh of relief when Friday comes around, because school's out, last work shift of the week is on Fridays, and the mere fact that I can relax with a good book or family. Let's flashback to what we did this week!

Sunday: Questions About Books Tag

MondayWhat Will I Be Reading This Week? 3/2/15 - 3/8/15

Tuesday: The Ultimate Book Tag

Wednesday: All the Bright Places Review

Thursday: In My Mailbox #1 

Friday: Flashback Friday (Today's Post)

Saturday: As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner

Updates:

Usually, Sundays will be a book review day, but this week I was making a bunch of improvements in hopes of creating more diverse posts. Tentatively:  Mondays will be my weekly TBR, Tuesdays will be Tag Tuesdays, Wednesdays will be a review day, Thursday may switch between In My Mailbox and reviews (not 100% sure yet), Fridays will be Flashback Friday where I go over the past week, and Saturdays will be a review.

As always, feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, and ideas in the comments! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment