Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Sister's Stalker by Nancy Springer


Hey guys! The fifth book in this wonderful challenge is My Sister's Stalker by Nancy Springer. If you guys are looking for an extremely quick read this book is the one for you. Literally. It's 93 pages that are divided into 12 chapters. There were moments where it was sort of creepy, and a little suspenseful. However, there were never moments where I was like "OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS! THIS IS WAY TOO CREEPY!" Nothing like that what so ever. The one aspect I absolutely loved about this book was how Springer wrote about a very scary but realistic event that brings family members closer together. Out of ten I probably would give a six because there just wasn't that suspense that I was looking for. However, you guys may have absolutely loved it, soooo if you have read it leave what you thought about this book in a comment below! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment